- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
HGTV is beefing up its programming with three new real estate series.
The network has green lit three series for production: Flip It to Win It, Rent or Buy and Fixer Upper. This also comes with a second 13-episode arc approval of Flip or Flop, which has attracted 9 million adults 25 to 54.
Flip It to Win It pits expert flippers against each other to outbid for abandoned houses to renovate and resell for the highest return. The aptly titled Rent or Buy follows first-time houseowners as they decide whether to rent or buy, and Fixer Upper pairs struggling buyers with remodeling professionals to restore dilapidated houses.
Returning for a second season, Flip or Flop follows house flippers Tarek and Christina El Moussa as they turn houses for a profit. From paying cash sight unseen at an auction to renovations and showings and then resale, the show integrates the young couple’s personal lives within the process of the flip.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day