- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma kicked off the holidays by working a major event into their pre-Christmas schedule: their wedding day.
On Saturday, the happy couple and parents to baby girl Banks hosted family and friends at their home in Los Angeles for an intimate ceremony, a source confirmed to Billboard. The Younger star and Winnetka Bowling League singer-songwriter were wed on the day of the Winter Solstice, with a sunset ceremony and a reception under a white tent in the backyard capping off the special evening, People reported.
Koma popped the question in May, and Duff elatedly shared the news — along with a photo of her gorgeous ring — with her Instagram followers.
A post shared by Hilary Duff (@hilaryduff) on
Duff had given birth to their daughter in October 2018. This is Duff’s second marriage; she also has a 7-year-old son, Luca.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
How Inevitable Foundation Developed Its “Aggressive” Solution to Pay Disabled Writers Not to Settle for Consulting Jobs
The Fien Print
‘Pretty Baby: Brooke Shields’ Review: A Timely Doc About Hollywood, Hyper-Sexualization and a Star’s Resilience
Ali Wong and Steven Yeun on Stepping into Executive Producer Roles for Road Rage Dramedy ‘Beef’