- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma kicked off the holidays by working a major event into their pre-Christmas schedule: their wedding day.
On Saturday, the happy couple and parents to baby girl Banks hosted family and friends at their home in Los Angeles for an intimate ceremony, a source confirmed to Billboard. The Younger star and Winnetka Bowling League singer-songwriter were wed on the day of the Winter Solstice, with a sunset ceremony and a reception under a white tent in the backyard capping off the special evening, People reported.
Koma popped the question in May, and Duff elatedly shared the news — along with a photo of her gorgeous ring — with her Instagram followers.
Duff had given birth to their daughter in October 2018. This is Duff’s second marriage; she also has a 7-year-old son, Luca.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the tonight show