- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hillary Clinton isn’t playing favorites when it comes to GOP candidates — or pizza.
The frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination appeared on Tuesday’s Late Show, where host Stephen Colbert asked her whether she’d rather run against Donald Trump or Ben Carson for the Oval Office.
“I’m going to leave that to the Republicans,” Clinton replied. “If I say one or the other, it might influence some people, and I don’t want to have any influence on it.”
When Colbert followed up by asking, “You can picture either one of those guys in the office, right?” she fired back with: “I can picture them in some office.”
Colbert pointed out that the former New York Senator was born in Chicago and asked whether she preferred the pizza from the Big Apple or the Windy City.
“I’m not going to tell a soul publicly, but I’ll whisper it in your ear,” she demurred.
In the spirit of Halloween, Colbert held up old photos of Clinton as potential costume fodder for revelers this year.
“If anybody left in America has a Peter Pan-collar white shirt and a plaid jumper, you could do that,” Clinton joked about a picture of herself from high school.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day