- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hillary Clinton just might be on her couch this Saturday night.
The Democratic presidential candidate appeared on Thursday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!, where the host asked her if she plans to watch Donald Trump hosting this weekend’s Saturday Night Live.
“That I might do, actually,” replied Clinton. “I think he watched me,” she pointed out, referring to her cameo appearance during this season’s premiere episode.
Jimmy Kimmel mentioned that Clinton went to Trump’s wedding, leading the host to ask if the former first lady brought a gift to the nuptials. “I went to his wedding,” she demurred with a laugh.
Kimmel said that Trump now makes unflattering remarks about her, but previously had complimented her. “He’s not the only one,” replied Clinton. “When I’m not running for something, Republicans actually say nice things about the job I do.”
As for her reaction to the most recent GOP presidential debate, she said, “It’s a combination of being appalled and being amused. It’s kind of a little bit of both.”
Clinton also discussed her husband, Bill Clinton, who she says would have a tough time saying no to a third presidential term, if it were an option.
“He would run again,” she said of her husband. “If he could, he would.”
Watch the videos below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day