- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s game-on again at NBC.
The network on Monday announced that it has renewed Hollywood Game Night for a sixth season. The Jane Lynch-hosted series will return later this year with 13 new episodes.
Season five, which aired last summer, averaged a 1.1 rating among the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic and 4.7 million total viewers (counting seven days of delayed viewing). That’s up 38 percent and 50 percent, respectively, compared with season four. The summer 2017 edition ranked No. 1 in its time slot in the demo among the Big Four networks among its final five episodes of the season.
Hollywood Game Night, produced by Universal Television and Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner’s Hazy Mills banner, joins an unscripted lineup that includes Dwayne Johnson-hosted The Titan Games, Chris Hardwick’s The Wall, Ellen DeGeneres’ Game of Games and staples including America’s Got Talent and American Ninja Warrior.
A premiere date and guest list for Hollywood Game Night‘s sixth season will be announced later.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day