- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime is firming up the ranks for Homeland‘s next season.
Robins will be a series regular and play Martha Boyd, the U.S. ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, who is professional and put-together, with a ship-to-ship voice and the personality to match. Stoll will guest-star as Sandy Bachman, the CIA chief of station in Pakistan and a rising star in the agency’s firmament.
Robins’ credits include In Treatment, The Sopranos and Damages as well as features Side Effects, The Good Shepherd and Planes, Trains and Automobiles. She’s repped by Paradigm.
House of Cards alum Stoll next toplines FX’s Guillermo del Toro/Carlton Cuse vampire drama The Strain, which debuts in July. His credits include The Normal Heart and Law & Order: L.A. He’s repped by UTA and Suskin Management.
Production on season four will begin this month in Cape Town, South Africa. Homeland returns in the fall on Showtime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day