- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Add two more names to Homeland‘s lengthy roster of season three guest stars. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the Showtime drama has tapped Martin Donovan and Shaun Toub for roles in the upcoming run.
Donovan, whose most recent of many TV credits include Boss, Rogue and King & Maxwell, will play Bennett in the 20th Century Fox TV production. There are few details on his character other than his profession as a partner in a white shoe Washington., D.C., law firm.
The heavily recurring role being tackled by Toub is Majid Javadi. He’s described as a high level Middle Eastern intelligence officer. Toub, perhaps best known for playing Ho Yinsen in the Iron Man movies, has had TV gigs on Lost, Chuck and NCIS.
Both actors join a growing list of Homeland guest stars that already includes David Aaron Baker, Joanna Merlin, Amy Morton, Nazanin Boniadi, Gary Wilmes, Sam Underwood, Tracy Letts, Lawrence Clayton and recent Game of Thrones addition Pedro Pascal.
Donovan is repped by Don Buchwald & Associates, and Toub is with Abrams Artists Agency.
Homeland returns to Showtime on Sept. 29.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day