- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Homeland continues to fill out the cast for its upcoming sixth season.
Another hard reboot for the Showtime series, the next season shifts back to the U.S. in the wake of a presidential election. How timely!
Limitless star Hill Harper joins the previously cast Elizabeth Marvel. He will play the chief of staff to her president-elect. The Flash actor Patrick Sabongui will team up with Claire Danes’ Carrie Mathison, playing a CUNY law professor and advocate for the Muslim-American community.
Homeland, which is set to return to Showtime in January after more than a year off the air, begins production in New York next week. In addition to Danes, Mandy Patinkin and (in some capacity) Rupert Friend return for the series. Showtime renewed Homeland through season nine back in January.
Harper is repped by WME Entertainment and Luber Roklin Management; Sabongui is with Buchwald & Associates, RED Management and attorney Mark Temple.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day