- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Terrorist Abu Nazir (Navid Negahban) may have a new lifeline on Showtime’s second season of Homeland.
PHOTOS: THR’s Cover Shoot With the Stars of Showtime
A Showtime spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that actress Zuleikha Robinson has joined the series in a recurring role.
Reportedly, the 34-year-old actress will play a Middle Eastern woman and field journalist named Roya Hammad who has ties to the terrorist organization. Her path will cross with Brody (Damian Lewis) when she delivers an ultimatum.
Robinson played plane crash survivor Ilana Verdansky on Lost. She also appeared on HBO’s Rome. Her film credits include Hidalgo, The Merchant of Venice and The Namesake.
She is represented by Gersh, Industry Entertainment and Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof and Fishman.
Homeland returns Sunday, Sept. 30 at 10 p.m. on Showtime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Bachelor’ Creator Mike Fleiss Responds to Report of Investigation Into Racial Discrimination Amid Show Exit
The Drew Barrymore Show
Jason Ritter Reflects on How Alcoholism Battle Impacted Early Relationship With Melanie Lynskey
‘The Power’ Review: Toni Collette and John Leguizamo in an Amazon Sci-Fi Thriller Full of Untapped Potential