- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hong Kong’s Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) is producing three Cantonese-language original lifestyle series exclusively for its cHK channel in Singapore.
The three series are all fronted by Hong Kong celebrities and about Hong Kong. They are a travel show, a series on the supernatural and a show about local delicacies.
The Other Side of Hong Kong, hosted by U.K.-born actor Jason Chan, unveils local secrets and hidden gems in the city; Urban Legends, presented by actor David Siu, explores alleged haunted spots in Hong Kong with the help of local meta-physicists; and Hong Kong Star Restaurants spotlights local culinary hotspots with actress Christine Ng as the host.
The shows will premiere in December, January and February, respectively.
The Hong Kong-headquartered CTE is a joint venture of Saban Capital Group, Celestial Pictures and Lionsgate. It operates the largest group of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment.
Launched in 2013, cHK is a CTE channel that features Hong Kong movies, lifestyle programs and television dramas. More original productions are in the pipeline for cHK, which is available on Singapore Telecom’s Singtel TV pay TV service, in 2019.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day