- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hope Solo is going from the soccer field to the TV development world.
The World Cup champion has signed a deal to develop unscripted programming with Invelop Entertainment, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Under the pact, Solo and her manager/producing partner, will develop and proceed new unscripted programming. As part of the deal, Invelop and Solo will team for sports medicine series The Cutting Edge. Solo will host the Fox Sports One series after appearing in season one.
Invelop, overseen by Brant Pinvidic, is in a multiyear production deal with STX Entertainment and its unscripted television division.
“I am very excited for the opportunity to work with Brant and Invelop Entertainment,” said Solo. “He is an industry leader that shares my passion for unique storytelling, and together we look forward to delivering content that will resonate with not just sports fans but all viewers.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day