- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The creator and executive producer behind the recently departed Fox medical drama House has sold his first project following the eight-season run: a legal drama, which has landed at ABC with a pilot production commitment, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The untitled effort, which Shore will write and executive produce, revolves around a former cop who uses his street smarts as a low-rent lawyer in order to work the system for his clients while he battles his inner-demons and attempts to rekindle his relationship with his ex-wife.
The project marks Shore’s follow-up to House and his first sale under a three-year overall deal he inked with Sony Pictures Television in June after an eight-year run with Universal Television.
Other House alums have also been active this development season, with Pamela Davis also selling terrorism dramaDouble Felix to ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day