- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A Friday Night Lights star is headed to House.
Michael B. Jordan, who most recently recurred on NBC’s Parenthood, will guest star in an upcoming episode of Fox’s long-running medical drama led by Hugh Laurie, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. He will play a blind patient in the 14th episode.
Currently in its eighth season, House has been in a downturn on the ratings side. The latest episode, airing after Thanksgiving weekend, averaged 7.4 million total viewers and a 2.6 rating in adults 18-49.
On Parenthood, Jordan reprised his role as Haddie’s boyfriend Alex in the third season. In the fourth episode of the season, the couple broke up, marking Jordan’s last appearance for the time being. The actor played quarterback Vince Howard on DirecTV/NBC’s Friday Night Lights.
Jordan informed his nearly 15,000 Twitter followers Tuesday morning: “on my way to @FOXBroadcasting…time to put in work #House.”
Jordan is repped by UTA and the Schiff Co.