- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
How to Get Away With Murder has booked a Trophy Wife for a key arc.
Marcia Gay Harden has landed a major recurring role on Shonda Rhimes‘ rookie ABC legal drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Details on the role Harden is playing is being kept under wraps, but the veteran actress is expected to first appear when Murder returns from its midseason finale.
Harden’s casting keeps her firmly in the ABC family as she starred in the network’s short-lived comedy Trophy Wife opposite Bradley Whitford and Malin Akerman.
Harden is repped by ICM Partners and Framework. She next appears in the anticipated Fifty Shades of Grey and recently guest-starred on The Newsroom and Law & Order: SVU.
How to Get Away With Murder, one of the first freshmen to receive full-season orders this season, airs at 10 p.m. on Thursdays on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day