- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Four years after he was left at the altar, Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) finds himself on the other side of the coin in How I Met Your Mother‘s season premiere.
The eighth run picks up where the last left off, with Ted and Victoria (Ashley Williams) ditching her wedding to ride off into the literal sunset. And the scorned groom won’t go unacknowledged. A CBS rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Reno 911! star Thomas Lennon has been cast to fill the unlucky shoes, as first reported by EW.
Lennon, who recently guested as the would-be new roommate on Fox’s New Girl, will play Klaus. And apparently in Victoria and Ted’s haste to skip out on the nuptials, they didn’t even leave him a note.
In addition to appearances from Lennon and Williams, the new season of How I Met Your Mother is also set to welcome back Michael Trucco and True Blood star Joe Manganiello. Both actors had previously played romantic interests for Cobie Smulders‘ Robin.
How I Met Your Mother returns to CBS on Sept. 24.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day