- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
How to Make It in America’s Luis Guzman has found his next gig.
The actor, who played Cam’s (Victor Rasuk) cousin on the recently canceled HBO series, has joined ABC’s comedy pilot Counter Culture, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Revolving around three aging sisters who run their West Texas family diner together, Everybody Loves Raymond‘s Doris Roberts and A Gifted Man‘s Margo Martindale are set as two of the three leads. Guzman will play the cook at the diner.
Guzman co-starred on HBO’s How to Make It In America, which was canceled in December following the conclusion of its second season. His co-star, Bryan Greenberg, has also boarded a pilot this season, landing in CBS’ Greg Malins/Greg Berlanti comedy opposite Joanna Garcia Swisher.
Guzman is repped by Gersh.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
How Inevitable Foundation Developed Its “Aggressive” Solution to Pay Disabled Writers Not to Settle for Consulting Jobs
The Fien Print
‘Pretty Baby: Brooke Shields’ Review: A Timely Doc About Hollywood, Hyper-Sexualization and a Star’s Resilience
Ali Wong and Steven Yeun on Stepping into Executive Producer Roles for Road Rage Dramedy ‘Beef’