- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We did a stalker storyline that was based on reality. David, Jeffrey and I were having dinner in London, and this woman was there watching us. I went to the bar, and she started asking me a bunch of questions. She was clearly stalking me, but harmless.
I told David and Jeffrey and they got really nervous. I thought it would be funny to wind them up and tell them that I got her number and was going to go out with her. I kept it going for a few days, and they thought I was crazy: “She’s going to kill you!”
David and Jeffrey turned that into a woman from the Make-a-Wish Foundation who was stalking me [in season two] whom I slept with. But that was how they would take a seed of an idea and elaborate on it. After it was in the script, I told them I never went out with her. We had a good laugh about it.
This story first appeared in the July 19 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day