- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After getting pulled off the schedule in October, the half-hour series starring Kevin Dillon and David Hornsby is making its way back to television this month.
Gentleman will air back-to-back episodes, the series’ fourth and fifth, at 8 and 8:30 p.m. Saturday, May 26. Remaining episodes will air for several weeks in the summer.
The show premiered in its weekend 8:30 p.m. time slot after a repeat of Two and a Half Men on Oct. 15, posting anemic numbers: 2.4 million total viewers and a 0.7 rating in adults 18-49 demographic. Gentleman originally debuted in the enviable post-Big Bang Theory slot in late September but was down 33 percent in 18-49 compared with William Shatner‘s $#*! My Dad Says the previous year.
Gentleman centers on the friendship between a columnist (Hornsby) and his trainer (Dillon) and co-stars Mary Lynn Rajskub.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day