- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hugh Hefner is already on the rebound.
The Playboy founder and former E! Entertainment Television reality star, 85, said Monday that he’s dating Miss November 2010. The news comes only two weeks after he was dumped by Crystal Harris, Miss December 2009, just days before they were set to be married.
Shera Bechard, a 27-year-old French-Canadian model and aspiring actress,also will be Miss November 2011, Hefner tweeted Monday.
“Shera is both our November 2011 Playmate & my new girlfriend,” he tweeted.
Harris, 25, graces the current cover of Playboy. The cover was set before she broke off the engagement, so Hefner decided to add “Runaway Bride” stickers to newsstand copies at the last minute.
Of her decision to call off the wedding, Harris said in an interview on KIIS-FM’s On Air With Ryan Seacrest that she “called it off because I didn’t think it was the right thing for me to do. It was mutual between Hef and I. There was no fight; we sat down, and we talked about it.”
For his part, Hefner recently said that “staying single is probably for the best.”
Reuters contributed to this report.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day