- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Target” (8 million viewers, 2.3 preliminary adults 18-49 rating) slipped merely a tenth in the time period, winning its hour. A 90-minute “Top Model” (3.8 million, 1.7) climbed 6% from last week’s cycle premiere, though new CW reality show “High Society” (1.2 million, 0.5) continued to struggle, even while rising 22% among women 18-34.
The story was more complicated for Fox’s “American Idol” (20.1 million, 6.6). Despite airing against nothing but repeats on the major broadcast networks, the results show was down 12% from last Wednesday’s performance episode — while up 4% from last Thursday’s results show.
The rest of the scattered field on a night of repeats: NBC’s “Mercy” (5.6 million, 1.4), the season (and presumed series) finale of “Scrubs” (3.5 million, 1.2), ABC’s “Ugly Betty” (3.3 million, 1.0) were all very low. NBC’s “Law & Order: SVU” (9.5 million, 2.8) won 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day