- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Consuelos has eyes for Jaime Pressly.
The former All My Children star and frequent guest host of Live With Regis and Kelly will guest star in at least two episodes of the upcoming Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The multicamera comedy stars Pressly and Katie Finneran as longtime friends Annie and Nikki, respectively, who struggle to raise their spoiled daughters who resemble the same entitled girls who tortured the pair in their high school days.
Consuelos will play Carlos Castillo, a Spanish teacher who asks Annie on a date after she and Nikki enroll in a Spanish class at the community college.
Consuelos’ credits include stints on Ugly Betty, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Hope & Faith. He’s repped by CAA and Liebman Entertainment.
I Hate My Teenage Daughter, from Warner Bros. Television, premieres Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 9:30 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day