- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ian Metrose has been promoted to senior vp talent relations and special events at CBS Communications, it was announced Wednesday by Chris Ender, executive vp communications at CBS Corp., to whom he continues to report.
In his new post, Metrose oversees West Coast special events, including premieres, milestones, Television Academy events and the Television Critics Association parties, for CBS and CBS Television Studios. He is also responsible for talent relations and philanthropy.
“Ian is our go-to guy for a wide range of events and support services that greatly benefit our Entertainment operations, and he does it all with amazing taste, style and incredible attention to detail,” said Ender.
Metrose was previously vp talent relationships and special events, a post he held since June 2005. He joined CBS in December 2003 as director. Prior to that, Metrose was at Fox Searchlight and Castle Rock Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day