- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rapper-actor Ice-T‘s family life is going under the microscope with Ice Loves Coco, a new reality series at E!
The eight-episode half-hour series will revolve around the Law & Order: SVU co-star’s marriage to his model wife of 10 years, Coco, and explore their daily lives. It premieres June 12 at 10:30 p.m.
“Their public personas are larger than life and completely unpredictable, yet what we find is their foundation is a very strong, traditional marriage,” said Lisa Berger, president of entertainment programming at E! “The two of them give us a great peek into a celebrity lifestyle with heart at the core.”
The series will follow Ice-T as he supports Coco’s career push and the couple as they ponder having children.
Rapper Ice-T has appeared for 12 seasons on NBC’s L&O: SVU and recently released his autobiography, Random House’s Ice: A Memoir of Gangster Life and Redemption — From South Central to Hollywood. His last album was released in 2007.
The pair were married in 2001 and live on the East Coast, with homes in Miami and Arizona.
E! Is available in 98 million homes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day