- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For the first time on American Idol, fashion mogul Tommy Hilfiger mentored the Top 10 finalists- sharing his personal guidance on the ingredients to stardom.
During The Hollywood Reporter‘s latest “Idol Hangover,” hosts Shirley Halperin and Joseph Kapsch explored his style critiques and addressed whether or not Erika Van Pelt’s makeover played a part in her getting the boot last week.
Someone who made her own fashion statements on Idol last year and also left in the number 9 spot, Pia Toscano, weighed in with her own style advice. “I think it’s okay to take risks,” the singer said.
The Season 10 finalist disclosed details on her new album and working with Harvey Mason Jr. She also revealed her close encounter with Whitney Houston just days before her passing.
Radio Disney host Jake Whetter stopped by to talk about Billy Joel week and his job as the “Ryan Seacrest” of the Disney world.
Idol’s longtime Musical Director Michael Orland revealed his love for Pia and shared why he knew she had star quality from the beginning.
Also, ‘Idol Hangover’ correspondent Didi Benami interviewed Erika after she was eliminated in a somewhat shocking results show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day