- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fresh off its full-season order, NBC’s This Is Us is adding to its cast.
True Blood alum Sam Trammell has booked a recurring role on the freshman family drama from showrunner Dan Fogelman, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Trammell will recur as Ben, the sexy frontman of a hip blues and jazz band. Additional character details are being kept under wraps.
Trammell joins a cast that includes Mandy Moore, Milo Ventimiglia and newly minted Emmy winner Sterling K. Brown.
Trammell has remained busy since HBO vampire drama True Blood ended its run, with roles in indie feature Say You Will, where he reunited with Michelle Forbes, and Imperium, which is currently in theaters. His credits also include The Fault in Our Stars, About Ray and I Am Wrath. He’s repped by Innovative Artists.
This Is Us returns Tuesday, Oct. 11, at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day