- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
This is Us star Susan Kelechi Watson has signed with UTA, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
Watson plays Beth Pearson, the wife of Sterling K. Brown’s character, on the Emmy-nominated drama, which NBC has renewed for a second and third season. The actress’ previous credits include NBC’s The Blacklist, Fox’s The Following and FX’s Louie, where she recurred as Louis C.K.’s ex-wife, Janet.
Watson studied at Howard University, Oxford University and The Public Theater’s Shakespeare Lab, as well as NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, where she earned an MFA from the graduate acting program. She continues to be repped by manager Jill Kaplan at Authentic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Neil Patrick Harris Says Filming for ‘Uncoupled’ Season 2 Is “on Pause” Due to Writers Strike
Writers Guild Members Get Candid About What Makes This Writers Strike Different Than Previous Ones: “We’re Mad”
The Good Fight
Script to Scene: ‘The Good Fight’ Scribes Detail the Paramount+ Drama’s Final Moments
The Good Wife
Hollywood Flashback: ‘The Good Wife’ Won Showrunners Robert and Michelle King Their First Case
Sydney Sweeney Says Two Family Members Turned Off ‘Euphoria’ and “Walked Out” of the Room