- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ITV Studios America has tapped Bryan Bowles as vp corporate development, the company announced Monday.
The executive comes to the company from Sony Corp. of America, where he was vp corporate development and M&A and based in New York where he was responsible for strategic direction of Sony’s North American assets.
In his new position, Bowles will work closely with Paul Buccieri, managing director at ITV Studios International and president and CEO of ITV Studios America, and report to tom Betts, exec vp corporate development at ITV.
“A major priority for ITV’s transformation plan is to expand our international production business in key countries including the U.S.,” Buccieri said. “We’ve been working hard over the last few years to establish ITV Studios America as one of the largest international producers for the U.S. market and it’s great to have Bryan joining us as we continue to invest in our creative and production capability and accelerate our global growth.”
Added Bowles: “I am excited to be joining the world class team at ITV. This is a unique time to invest and focus in the build-out of a globally focused production business.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day