- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jack Black will return to host the Kids’ Choice Awards for the third time. Black previously hosted the show in 2006 and 2008.
“Jack Black is the perfect mix of comedy, rock and star-power that will set the tone for an amazing show,” said Kids’ Choice Awards executive producer Marjorie Cohn in a statement. “Jack is always an exciting host because of his unpredictability, incredible comedic timing and ability to connect with our audience.”
In addition to the possibility of being caught by the show’s signature “sliming,” Black is also up for favorite movie actor for his role in Gulliver’s Travels. Other nominees include Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Robert Downey Jr.
Fan voting begins online March 7.
Nickelodeon will broadcast the Kids’ Choice Awards live from the Galen Center in Los Angeles on April 2 at 8 pm.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day