- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC is in love — with the Internet.
The network has given a script commitment to a single-camera Internet love story from 30 Minutes or Less scribe Michael Diliberti with Jack Black attached to executive produce.
The untitled comedy, from 20th Century Fox Television, Reveille and Black’s Electric Dynamite, revolves around two sweet but colossally unfit young people who meet online and fall into a sudden, uncontrollable bout of true love, much to the disapproval of most everyone in their lives.
Diliberti, whose credits also include serving as an associate producer on the feature Stop-Loss, is attached to pen the project and executive produce alongside Black as well as Reveille’s Carolyn Bernstein and Todd Cohen.
The project marks the latest project for Black’s Reveille-based Electric Dynamite shingle this development season. The company also has a Josh Lieb multicamera comedy set up at Fox about a brother and sister who live together.
Diliberti, repped by WME, New School Media and Morris Yorn, also penned the script to the upcoming has Comic Con feature.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day