- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For his latest “Take a Break” segment, James Corden headed over to Las Vegas’ Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino to try his luck working in a casino, housekeeping and a taxi stand.
The late-night host aired the segment on Thursday’s episode of The Late Late Show, which saw him first trying to make beds quickly and starting a pillow fight with the other housekeepers.
He then stepped out onto the casino floor to deal cards, though he doesn’t exactly know how to play poker or shuffle. Instead, he opted to play other games and start a casino-wide sing-along of Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” song. “Just because you’re losing money doesn’t mean you have to be depressed,” he told the players.
Finally, he went outside to the hotel’s taxi stand to greet engaged couples and fail at whistling. When unlucky with pocketing tips, he stepped over to the bell desk to tease the night’s guests.
Altogether, he also learned that not many people are aware of Into the Woods, the 2014 film starring Meryl Streep and Emily Blunt.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day