- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When Zach Galifianakis visited The Late Late Show, James Corden told him to “pop in any time” he wanted. Galifianakis decided to take that quite literally in a new sketch for Corden’s show.
“He said to come back whenever I want,” the actor said defensively, when Corden questioned why Galifianakis was randomly in his office.
Galifianakis is a disruptive visitor, sleeping with cucumbers on his eyes while Corden is trying to have a meeting and making a margarita as Corden tries to talk on the phone. “I don’t trust email,” he says in another scene, loudly using a fax machine as Corden and his staffers look on.
He goes a little too far when he takes selfies on a toilet in the same bathroom that Corden is showering in, and the late night host tells him, “You have to leave.”
As they say their goodbyes, Corden makes a crucial mistake once again — watch below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day