- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katy Perry and Jennifer Lopez are tuning up for James Corden’s upcoming primetime special of “Carpool Karaoke.” The CBS event is the second primetime special spawned from Corden’s popular Late Late Show segment.
This marks the second time Lopez will be lending her star-power to the primetime event, as she appeared in the inaugural Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special in 2016. The special, which drew a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49 in live numbers, won an Emmy for outstanding variety special.
This will be Perry’s first time participating in the sketch, while Lopez will be taking a “Toddlerography” dance lesson with Corden.
Corden, who opened this year’s Grammy Awards with a rap number, is set to kickoff the primetime event with a special musical performance and share some of his favorite moments as host of his CBS late-night show.
The Late Late Show Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special 2017 airs Monday, May 22, at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day