- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jane Fonda stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show Thursday to talk about her new Netflix series Grace and Frankie. But the talk-show host got the veteran actress to make some scandalous revelations during a game of “Never Have I Ever.”
Among other things, Fonda explained how her ex-husband and CNN founder Ted Turner got her to join the mile-high club, something she previously described in her 2006 memoir My Life So Far.
Fonda proudly admitted she joined the club at 50, on her fourth date with the media mogul.
“I was 50 years old. It was my fourth date with Ted Turner. He has his own plane, and we get on the plane and he says, ‘Are you a member of the mile-high club?’ and I didn’t know what he was talking about. And I joined,” she said. “Suddenly the seats became a bed.”
She was less willing to admit she once stole something, sheepishly raising the “I have” side of her paddle before admitting that she shoplifted a half-slip when she was 14.
“I’ve never admitted that before,” she said.
“Well, they’re coming to get you now,” DeGeneres joked.
Watch the video below for more revelations from Fonda and DeGeneres’ game, including whether she made out with someone half her age and hooked up in the bathroom at a party.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro