- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jane Seymour never strays from TV for very long.
The actress, who hasn’t had a regular series role since the end of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, has booked her latest guest spot on ABC’s new comedy Back in the Game.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Seymour has been tapped for the 12th episode of the Wednesday freshman, which recently received an order for two extra scripts.
She’ll play Danny’s (Griffin Gluck) teacher, Ms. Crosby, whose intimidating demeanor has earned her the nickname “The Eviscerator.” And in true Seymour fashion, Ms. Crosby is also something of a man-eater — setting her sights on The Cannon (James Caan), who is less than responsive.
Seymour, whose recent TV credits include Franklin & Bash, Newsreaders and Ben and Kate, also appears in Austenland.
She is repped by Innovative Artists and Thruline Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day