- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another pop star is checking into the Marbella this season.
Kesha is set to guest-star on an upcoming episode of Jane the Virgin, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The “Tik Tok” singer will play Annabelle, a rocker – natch – who moves next door to Jane (Gina Rodriguez). She will make her debut in episode two.
“We are so thrilled Kesha will be appearing on Jane!” said showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman in a statement. “We are all huge fans of hers, and we are so excited to welcome her to the Jane the Virgin family.”
Kesha joins fellow songstress Britney Spears, who play herself in the fifth episode of the season.
Kesha’s other TV credits include her MTV reality series, Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life, and a voice appearance on Robot Chicken.
The new season of Jane the Virgin premieres Oct. 12 at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Swarm’ Boss Janine Nabers Peels Back the Layers of True Crime-Inspired Series and Its Antihero
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver
John Oliver Mocks Trump’s “If You Don’t Love Your Children” Campaign Video Aimed at Farmers
‘Beef’ Review: Steven Yeun and Ali Wong Dazzle in Netflix’s Riveting Existential Revenge Dramedy