- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC has given pilot orders to drama projects from Jason Katims and Dick Wolf.
Katims will write and executive produce County, a drama set in a morally compromising L.A. County hospital and will see the Friday Night Lights Emmy winner reteam with Parenthood guest star Jason Ritter. Universal Television will produce.
Wolf’s Chicago Fire, meanwhile, is described as an action drama exploring the lives of the men and women of the Chicago Fire Department, with 3:10 to Yuma scribes Derek Haas and Michael Brant attached to pen the project and executive produce alongside Wolf, Danielle Gelber and Peter Jankowski. Wolf Films and Universal Television will produce.
The two projects join Beautiful People, The Munsters, Frontier, Midnight Sun and Do No Harm as dramas receiving pilot orders at the network so far this season.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Yellowjackets’ Creators Get Real on Season 2 Pressure, Showtime Tumult and Spinoffs: “We Have a Couple of Ideas”
‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Trailer: Stand-Up Comedian Midge Still Struggles for Career Success in Final Season
‘GOT,’ ‘Vikings’ and ‘Summertime’ Stars Join Roland Emmerich’s Gladiator Series ‘Those About to Die’