- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At the rate Game of Thrones is going, there ought to be a support group for all the actors who have been killed off of the hit show. And it sounds as though Jason Momoa would be the first to offer a testimonial.
“I mean, after George Martin killed me, I was like, ‘Go f— yourself,’ ” Momoa said, although he quickly added that he was just kidding. “After George killed me off, I was really upset because I went to go get the book at Barnes & Noble, and I was really bummed that I was dead. But it’s brilliant writing.”
Momoa played Khal Drogo in the show’s first season before the character’s ultimate demise. Drogo returned briefly in season two.
In the interview, Momoa added a pitch for Martin to resurrect his character. “George, come on, buddy,” Momoa said.
“[Martin]’s not finished with that book — [Drogo] could come back still.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day