- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Beverly Hills, 90210‘s Jason Priestley and Sanctuary‘s Amanda Tapping are guest-starring in Package Deal, the Canadian sitcom from Thunderbird Films for City.
Priestley, who was born in Vancouver, where the comedy is shot before a live audience, will play Storm Chambers, a slick, overly confident, name-dropping TV weatherman.
And Tapping is playing Danny’s (Randal Edwards) boss, who plays favorites in the office and has a trail of ex-husbands outside of work.
Package Deal, a multicamera comedy about three overly close brothers and the woman who comes between them, stars Edwards, Julia Voth, Harland Williams and Jay Malone.
The Canadian sitcom from Andrew Orenstein (Malcolm in the Middle, 3rd Rock From the Sun) is now shooting its second season.
Past guest stars have included Pamela Anderson and Eugene Levy.
And Jill Morrison, who guest-starred as a co-worker in the Canadian comedy during the rookie season, was recently promoted to series regular.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day