- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The untitled “mind bending” project has been secretly shooting for over a decade. It’s described as “a groundbreaking project that mixes fact and fiction to tell a bizarre and incredible tale” that promises to “pile on jaw-dropping new twists” and is shot in the style of Woliner’s Borat Subsequent Moviefilm.
The series also has executive producers Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, James Weaver, Loreli Alanis (Point Grey Pictures), Megan Ellison (Annapurna), and Michael Sagol and Bert Hamelinck (Caviar).
“This show is unlike anything else you’ll see this year,” promised Lionsgate Television EVP & Head of Scripted Development Scott Herbst. “This is one of the most bizarre, out-of-the-box shows I’ve ever worked on, and I can’t believe we’re even getting to make it.”
“This truly unique series … begins with betrayal and quickly becomes an epic, hilarious, action-packed journey,” added Lisa Katz, president scripted content, NBCUniversal Television and Streaming. “We know Peacock audiences will be hooked by this unpredictable mystery that examines a complex man on a remarkable journey.”
There are no more details yet about the project, which is being released by Caviar on behalf of Lionsgate.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day