- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While hosting The Tonight Show in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, Jimmy Fallon “pulled something” while delivering a Hillary Clinton joke.
Thankfully, guest Jay Leno took over the episode’s kickoff with his own political punchlines on global warming, Vladimir Putin and Bill Cosby.
“Hillary [Clinton] says she’s been tested,” Leno joked. “Well, I hope so. You never know what Bill might bring home.”
Leno also joked that Clinton’s staffers tasked to “dig up dirt on Bernie Sanders” are called “archaeologists” and that Ted Cruz’s campaign “said they hired the porn star (for a now-pulled television ad) because they thought she could make Ted Cruz easier to swallow.”
Bravely, the former late-night host declared, “See, I don’t care. They can’t fire me.”
Leno and Fallon then joined for a rapid-fire round.
“It is so hot, immigrants are coming across the border on Slip ‘N Slides,” Leno said. “It is so hot, Donald Trump hit on Megyn Kelly just to get the cold shoulder.”
Fallon added, “It is so hot, Donald Trump is building a wall just for the shade.”
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day