- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Theroux, who plays a hippie in the David Wain-helmed comedy, talked to Ellen DeGeneres about Aniston’s recent birthday. He said that Aniston is a fan of Zoolander, and has been asking him to break dance. Theroux’s character is a DJ who had a break dance fight with Owen Wilson.
“I invented this thing where I have a pair of shoes, my breakin’ shoes, and if I don’t have my breakin’ shoes, I can’t break dance,” Theroux explained. He then tells DeGeneres that Aniston brought out the shoes and made him break dance.
DeGeneres then presents Theroux with his break dancing shoes, which she says Aniston had sent over. Theroux is a good sport, and shows off his best moves on the dance floor.
Universal’s Wanderlust follows a married Manhattan couple (played by Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd) who move into a hippie commune after losing their jobs in the city. It opens in theaters February 24.
Watch Justin Theroux on Ellen below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier