- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress-producer is set to exec produce murder dramedy All the Pretty Faces for the NBCUniversal-owned cable network, Bravo announced Wednesday.
All the Pretty Faces is set in the bucolic beach town of Half Moon Bay, Calif., and centers on two warring families engaged in an epic, decades-long feud. The death of one of their own brings both families together in search of the secret to the affliction that has plagued them for generations: immortality.
J. Mills Goodloe (Pride, A Gentleman’s Game, The Best of Me, Wonderful Tonight) will pen the script and executive produce the dramedy, which hails from Garner’s Vandalia Films and Warner Horizon Television. Juliana Janes will produce.
“All the Pretty Faces tracks with Bravo’s tradition of presenting strong, relatable characters and tackling provocative subjects in an entertaining way,” said Andrew Wang, vp scripted development and production at Bravo. “By teaming up with the incredibly talented Jennifer Garner, we can bring fans a compelling family drama with a fun, mystical twist.”
The network’s previous pilot, Rita, did not move forward.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day