- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox is looking to executive producer Jennifer Garner for its next family comedy.
The network has handed out a script commitment to the actress-producer for a half-hour comedy called Half Full, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The single-camera comedy centers on a newlywed couple forced to put on hold their dream of moving to New York City because of impending (unexpected) parenthood. Instead, they have no choice but to stay at home in “beautiful” Agawam, Mass., keeping themselves within a 5-mile radius of the husband’s five bitter older siblings.
See more Faces of Fall 2014
Matthew Nicklaw will pen the script and co-executive produce the comedy, which hails from Warner Bros. Television and Garner’s studio-based Vandalia Films banner. Garner will executive produce, with Vandalia’s Juliana Janes on board to produce.
Nicklaw is repped by WME, Underground’s Evan Silverberg and Josh McGuire, and attorney Lev Ginsburg. Garner is with WME, Management 360 and Sloane Offer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day