- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A few things celebrities usually expect when walking an awards-show red carpet: chatting through countless interviews, greeting other actors, waving to superfans who pay $4,200 each to wave back from bleachers.
Not on the list? Getting one of your favorite shows spoiled.
“That is Brody, I’ve never met him before — stop it!” she screamed as she turned away, when Lewis leaned over to greet her. The Showtime actor than said, “Let’s cuddle,” and gave her a hug. “You’re so great, the show’s amazing, my ears are so red!” she told him.
As the two actors were chatting, a reporter chimed in: “Are you upset that he died?” she asked Lawrence, referring to the death of Lewis’ Nicholas Brody on the season three finale.
“What? I can’t process this right now, there’s cameras, I can’t believe you said that,” said a nearly teary-eyed Lawrence, who has only watched Homeland through season two. “I have to wait for it to come out on DVDs because I’m not patient … I’m past mad, it’s this weird other emotion. I feel like my heart just fell out.”
Watch the Lawrence’s hilarious heartbreak below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day