- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first takes a jab at awards season, with regular player Jason Sudeikis presenting Lawrence with winning the SNL hosting prize. Lawrence, ready to make her acceptance speech, is played off immediately.
Another sees Sudeikis dressed like Bradley Cooper‘s Silver Linings character Pat in a gray hoodie and a black trash bag over it. “Why are you wearing that?” Lawrence inquires. “Trying to drop some of this winter weight .. B. Coop-style!” Duh. But he forgets one important fact: He has to actually run for it to work.
And of course, it wouldn’t be complete without Lawrence parodying her blockbuster The Hunger Games. The big question following her bow and arrow “mishap”: Is Bobby Moynihan OK?
Saturday Night Live airs 11:35 p.m. Saturday on NBC. Lawrence hosts with musical guest The Lumineers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day