- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lopez will guest star on CBS’ comedy “How I Met Your Mother,” which was recently renewed for a sixth season.
In an episode slated to air in March, she will play Anita Appleby, a no-nonsense author of self-help books that teach women how to train men into relationship machines through the power of denial.
When Robin tells Anita how Barney acts toward women, she makes it her mission to “break” him.
“We’re looking forward to a week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves the likes of which this show hasn’t seen since Regis Philbin guest starred,” “HIMYM” co-creator/exec producer Carter Bays said.
It was the guest appearance of another pop star/actress two years ago, Britney Spears, that spurred the show’s ascend in the ratings.
Lopez has been in talks with “HIMYM” producer 20th TV for a guest-starring gig on another series, Fox’s “Glee.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day