- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
PR veteran Jennifer Solari is moving to Sony Pictures Television.
The former MTV vp communications has moved to the independent studio as senior vp media and talent relations, effective immediately.
In her new role, the CBS Television Studios alum will be charged with guiding the development and execution of consumer-facing media relations initiatives in support of all series produced and distributed by SPT. She will also manage the studio’s team of in-house publicists at its Culver City hub as well as in the U.K.
During her tenure at MTV, Solari oversaw all programming for scripted and unscripted programming, helping to elevate shows including Faking It, Sweet/Vicious and The Shannara Chronicles, among others. Before that, Solari was at CBSTVS and guided PR campaigns for shows including CSI, Medium, Frasier and more.
Her career includes roles at ABC as well as an L.A.-based PR agency.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day