- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Bravo host and programming exec did not have to do much persuading to get Seinfeld to play along with “Plead the Fifth,” a regular segment where Cohen asks embarrassing questions of his panelists, for which they have the option to “plead the fifth” on all but one.
Seinfeld gamely answered each of the three questions, most notably, “What was your least favorite Seinfeld episode?”
“There was one where a guy had a stroke, and we were feeding him on the couch, and it was an older guy,” he responded. “I felt very uncomfortable with that episode. It was weird. The guy, he was in a wheelchair — it was uncomfortable.”
The episode in question was in season three of the NBC series and entitled “The Alternate Side.”
As for, ahem, how long he’s been master of his domain, Seinfeld answered: “A reasonable period of time.” And when Cohen wondered which Seinfeld character had the worst breath, the comedian revealed that the revolving door of actresses who played his girlfriends had issues with halitosis.
“When someone has bad breath,” he explained, “most of the time they haven’t eaten. That’s the cause of most bad breath. It’s people who are trying to lose weight by not eating.”
Watch the segment below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day