- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Jersey Shore continues to climb in Canadian primetime ratings with young viewers on MTV Canada.
The popular MTV reality series has seen its season average audience rise 27% after three episodes to 605,200 viewers, according to BBM Canada data.
The third episode last Thursday night pulled in 461,000 total viewers, after the second episode earned 519,300 viewers.
And a record 835,500 total Canadian viewers tuned in to Jersey Shore’s fourth season bow from Italy, representing the highest-ever audience recorded by MTV Canada.
That season opener was 114 per cent up on the 377,000 total viewers that took in the Jersey roommates’ third season premiere, according to BBM Canada.
Compared to the first three episodes of Jersey Shore’s third season, the current season’s audience is up 62 percent among teens, 28 per cent in the P12-34 demo, and 17% among A18-34s.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day