- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jersey Shore isn’t slowing down.
MTV’s hit reality show delivered its highest-rated season finale Thursday night, drawing a 7.3 rating in the persons 12-34 demographic, up 20 percent from the Season 2 finale. About 7.6 million total viewers tuned in to the telecast. Jersey Shore‘s third season is the top TV show of the year in the 12-34 demo.
Season to date, Jersey Shore is up 35 percent from its second season average (7.7 vs. 5.7) in the demo and a whopping 196 percent from its first season (7.7 vs. 2.6).
Immediately following, The Hard Times of R.J. Berger‘s second season debut drew a 3.2 rating in the demo (up 19 percent from the series premiere), with 3.1 million total viewers tuning in.
R.J. Berger continues in its normal time slot beginning Monday at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
sex lives of college girls